"We contribute to the development of a healthy society by promoting the production of high quality and healthy foodstuffs.
- For producers of natural foods prepared from cereals and cow's milk
- Guarantee of quality of delivered production. All delivered components have the certificate of quality ISO 9001, 9002
- Producers of natural drinking water and mineral water from the purest sources
- Wide assortment of delivered components. We carry out complex wholesale and small-scale wholesale deliveries of the equipment and accompanying materials.
- High quality packaging materials
- Acceptable delivery times. Thanks to distribution agreements with foreign partners in coordination with customers in the warehouse in advance agreed terms can accumulate large industrial batches.
- Wide range of laboratory equipment
- Affordable prices. Direct connections with manufacturers allow to carry out deliveries at the lowest prices. The firm applies a flexible pricing system and individual approach to customers. At the conclusion of contracts on large wholesale deliveries, and also for constant clients considerable discounts are provided.
- Powerful technical and information support for customers. Regular customers are provided with electronic and printing versions of the catalogs of the company and foreign manufacturers with detailed information on all supplied and prospective components.
- The highest attention to new perspective workings out of our constant clients. The firm widely practises operative deliveries of complete set samples for developers, organises consultations with developers of the equipment and materials of all represented foreign companies.
We are always glad to give answers to questions interesting you and to consider offers on cooperation.
Tests for antibiotics in milk
Nowadays, more and more attention is paid to the quality of dairy products, there are new requirements and trends. One of the most important problems is and remains the presence of the residual amount of antibiotics in dairy products.
Residues of antibiotics in milk can become a problem for both the producer and the processor, as they lead to a decrease in the efficiency of production at farms and milk processing plants. From the point of view of processing enterprises, the presence of antibiotic residues in milk leads to disruption of technological processes and significant financial losses. Moreover, processing of milk containing a residual quantity of antibiotics exceeding the permissible levels set by the TR TC 033/2013 is prohibited.
For many years now, dairy farms and dairy processing plants have been using rapid tests to determine the amount of antibiotics remaining in milk. Despite the fact that many different methods have been developed to solve this problem, the problem does not become less and remains relevant for our dairy processing plants and their raw material zones.
The main reason for the ingress of antibiotics into raw milk is the lack of a clear system of control over their content, understandable for all farm workers. The basis for solving this problem was the desire of our company to develop and bring such a system to producers and processors.
We present a range of tests to determine the antibiotics in PIONEER milk.